Thursday, January 10, 2008

Prague Summer Program pitch

Colleagues: Please ask your students to visit the Prague Summer Program website, praguesummer.com, and to feel free to contact me with any questions (richard.katrovas@wmich.edu, katrovas@aol.com). Tell them, please, that the PSP is not just for creative writers, and that every WMU student receives a John Woods Scholarship worth up to $1,000. I’ll be available to visit classes to pitch the Prague Summer Program Monday through Friday from ten to twelve, then from one to three, January 14 through January 25. If you teach a class outside these time blocks and you’d like me to visit, let me know and I'll try to work something out.
Richard Katrovas
Professor of English, Founding Director
Western Michigan University’s Prague Summer Program
richardkatrovas.com

No comments: