39th Annual Meeting of the Michigan Linguistics Society, Saturday, October 31, 2009, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Keynote Speaker: Juan Uriagereka, University of Maryland
We invite presentations of original research for general sessions in any area of linguistics. Presentations will also be considered for a special session on "Biolinguistics and Generative Grammar." Presentations will be 20 minutes in length plus 10 minutes for questions/discussion. Deadline for abstract submission: Saturday, September 12, 2009. Submit abstracts online at: http://ling.lsa.umich.edu/mls2009
When submitting abstracts, remember that:
-Abstracts are limited to 500 words (including title and examples but excluding references); indicate word count at the bottom of the abstract.
- Abstracts can be submitted as pdf, doc, or txt files.
- Include a title in your abstract file.
-Abstracts will be reviewed anonymously; remove any author information from the abstract file.
- Author(s)' name(s), affiliation(s), and email address are required on the submission website.
- Author can submit two abstracts, in which case at least one abstract must be a joint abstract.
- For joint abstracts the first author will be the contact person.
Acceptance notification will be by September 25, 2009. The final program will be announced on October 2, 2009. For additional information visit the conference website: http://ling.lsa.umich.edu/mls2009